Atmel-ICE is a powerful development tool for debugging and programming Atmel ARM® Cortex®-M based Atmel SAM and AVR® microcontrollers with on-chip debug capability.
- Programming and on-chip debugging of all Atmel AVR 32-bit MCUs on both JTAG and aWire interfaces
- Programming and on-chip debugging of all Atmel AVR XMEGA® family devices on both JTAG and PDI 2-wire interfaces
- JTAG and SPI programming and debugging of all Atmel AVR 8-bit MCUs with OCD support on either JTAG or debugWIRE interfaces
- Programming and debugging of all Atmel SAM ARM Cortex-M based MCUs on both SWD and JTAG interfaces
- Programming of all Atmel tinyAVR® 8-bit MCUs with support for the TPI interface
Atmel-ICE-PCBA kit contents:
- PCB assembly of main unit only, no cables